Welcome gang to 2020!
Yes I know the previous year is done and dusted, it was fun and full of great experiences for me personally and I'm sure it was for you too. Even if it did not go too smoothly, we can only do better in the current year.
In 2019 we saw quite a lot of activities in the Agric sector in the country, in fact I can say that Nigerian are just beginning to get it right gradually. 2019 also saw a great number of Agric Tech companies springing up and lots of people are not investing in this space, I hope this momentum is maintained and not just a "fly by night". We will keep a close watch on this space and continually update you on the happenings around there.
The Nigeria border closure has also given a lot of local farmers, processors and merchants a better opportunity to thrive. Although the smuggling still continues, the Nigerian farmers are smiling to the banks after every harvest. How long the closure will last? Only time will tell.
The CBN's policy on the Agric loans is also yielding quite a result as more people now have access to low interest loans and this has helped. You can also apply for your loan today.
We expect a great 2020 in the Agric sector and we hope you tap into this.
Welcome!
Jola.
