What could this be on the soil in my garden?

Here you are free to share any offtopic content or discussions, you're free to rant, joke, share whatever interest you on farming and agriculture to other members of the team.
Post Reply
demola
Posts: 186
Joined: Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:37 pm

What could this be on the soil in my garden?

Post by demola »

Hello everyone and good morning. I noticed this fungi like substance in my garden last week and I still find it here this week.
It begin as a neurno- like whitish web-like thing on the soil. After a while it turns yellow and then brown.

There are times it affects some grasses around. I don't really know how to describe this as it's strange.

Please find pictures below.
demola
Posts: 186
Joined: Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:37 pm

Re: What could this be on the soil in my garden?

Post by demola »

First time I found it in my garden. How it looks like.
Attachments
20200908_075449.jpg
20200908_075449.jpg (98.59 KiB) Viewed 16475 times
20200908_075459.jpg
20200908_075459.jpg (89.7 KiB) Viewed 16475 times
20200908_075437.jpg
20200908_075437.jpg (102.18 KiB) Viewed 16475 times
demola
Posts: 186
Joined: Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:37 pm

Re: What could this be on the soil in my garden?

Post by demola »

After some days it changes to below
Attachments
20200910_195019.jpg
20200910_195019.jpg (63.02 KiB) Viewed 16472 times
20200910_195044.jpg
20200910_195044.jpg (71.01 KiB) Viewed 16472 times
20200910_195012.jpg
20200910_195012.jpg (69.2 KiB) Viewed 16472 times
demola
Posts: 186
Joined: Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:37 pm

Re: What could this be on the soil in my garden?

Post by demola »

then when it fnally turns dry: It then leaves some spots on the grases around.
Attachments
20200908_075552.jpg
20200908_075552.jpg (93.22 KiB) Viewed 16471 times
20200911_075755.jpg
20200911_075755.jpg (79.84 KiB) Viewed 16471 times
demola
Posts: 186
Joined: Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:37 pm

Re: What could this be on the soil in my garden?

Post by demola »

Does this have any negative effection the soil and the plants? Please share your opinion. I had thought this was mycelium but I doubt.
Post Reply