Hello everyone and good morning. I noticed this fungi like substance in my garden last week and I still find it here this week.
It begin as a neurno- like whitish web-like thing on the soil. After a while it turns yellow and then brown.
There are times it affects some grasses around. I don't really know how to describe this as it's strange.
Please find pictures below.
What could this be on the soil in my garden?
Re: What could this be on the soil in my garden?
First time I found it in my garden. How it looks like.
- Attachments
-
- 20200908_075449.jpg (98.59 KiB) Viewed 16471 times
-
- 20200908_075459.jpg (89.7 KiB) Viewed 16471 times
-
- 20200908_075437.jpg (102.18 KiB) Viewed 16471 times
Re: What could this be on the soil in my garden?
After some days it changes to below
- Attachments
-
- 20200910_195019.jpg (63.02 KiB) Viewed 16468 times
-
- 20200910_195044.jpg (71.01 KiB) Viewed 16468 times
-
- 20200910_195012.jpg (69.2 KiB) Viewed 16468 times
Re: What could this be on the soil in my garden?
then when it fnally turns dry: It then leaves some spots on the grases around.
- Attachments
-
- 20200908_075552.jpg (93.22 KiB) Viewed 16467 times
-
- 20200911_075755.jpg (79.84 KiB) Viewed 16467 times
Re: What could this be on the soil in my garden?
Does this have any negative effection the soil and the plants? Please share your opinion. I had thought this was mycelium but I doubt.