Harvesting and Eating Corn the local way

You reap what you sow, sowing to harvesting. Share you thoughts..
Post Reply
demola
Posts: 186
Joined: Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:37 pm

Harvesting and Eating Corn the local way

Post by demola »

So today me friends and I decided to have a breakfast of sweet corn.

We wanted to cook it initially or roast it on my gas cylinder but we changed pattern.

We decided to roast it on an open fire with the husk, silk and kernel all intact. This is the way we roast corn Inthe villages though. I can testify the taste was out of this world.

I think I'll be roasting my corn more often like this 😃
Attachments
IMG-20200726-WA0007.jpg
IMG-20200726-WA0007.jpg (32.88 KiB) Viewed 9559 times
IMG-20200726-WA0009.jpg
IMG-20200726-WA0009.jpg (47 KiB) Viewed 9559 times
Last edited by demola on Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
demola
Posts: 186
Joined: Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:37 pm

Re: Harvesting and Eating Corn the local way

Post by demola »

.
Attachments
IMG-20200726-WA0006.jpg
IMG-20200726-WA0006.jpg (34.23 KiB) Viewed 9558 times
Midas
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 285
Joined: Tue May 05, 2020 12:23 pm

Re: Harvesting and Eating Corn the local way

Post by Midas »

Wow,this looks like so much fun....
Post Reply